Get the data insights you need to improve sports performance
TAKING FORCE PLATFORM TESTING OUT OF THE LAB AND INTO THE FIELD
ForceDecks provides instantaneous feedback on neuromuscular performance and asymmetries for dynamic in isometric tests.
ForceDecks’ unique auto test detection and ‘one-click’ analysis allows data to be collected and processed in under a minute.
ForceDecks software facilitates immediate feedback on large numbers of athletes.
We have joined
the Vald Performance team!
We’re extremely excited to announce that ForceDecks has joined the Vald Performance team. Vald Performance holds the same values we do:
+ Speed and Ease
+ No Black Boxes
Together, we have some exciting plans for the future. Watch this space!
WHAT IS FORCEDECKS?
ForceDecks is an intuitive, easy to use, dual force platform solution specifically designed for use in an elite sports environment.
ForceDecks enables S&C coaches, sports medicine professionals and sports scientists to test their athletes, analyze and interpret their data in seconds for:
Performance Profiling & Injury-Risk Screening100%
Fatigue / Readiness Monitoring100%
Training & Rehab Progression100%
THE FORCEDECKS SYSTEM
ForceDecks FD4000 Dual Force Platforms
Advanced force platform technology
- Each individual platform contains 4 x highly accurate load cells with a combined capacity of 2,000 kg and an ultimate overload of 6,000 kg
- Every load cell is individually calibrated and certified guaranteeing a class-leading accuracy of over 99.98%
- A 25mm aluminium top plate provides high levels of stiffness and a unique custom-designed amplifier board ensures exceptional signal clarity and noise reduction
- Part of FD4000 dual platform integrated solution
- Also compatible with third-party hardware (Bertec, Kistler, AMTI, Pasco)
- Can run and provide simultaneous live feedback from multiple platforms on a single screen
Highlight the leaders in performance
- Gives athletes immediate feedback on test performance alongside previous results
- Promotes competition and buy-in among athletes with all-time and daily Top 10 tables
Ongoing Training, Support & Development
- Our team of experts is on hand to provide you and your staff with training on data analysis and interpretation to maximize the benefits of the system
- ForceDecks users benefit from a peer-learning group where elite coaches from around the world can interact with one another
- ForceDecks software continues to evolve with new tests, variables and functionality added regularly
ForceDecks software provides immediate feedback on classic markers of performance such as jump height and peak power in the counter-movement jump (CMJ).
ForceDecks analysis also provides a deeper insight into the athlete’s neuromuscular status and biomechanical strategies by calculating a range of ‘novel’ bilateral variables capturing force asymmetries in the eccentric, concentric, and landing phases. These variables can inform and enhance decision making around training prescription, fatigue-readiness monitoring, rehab progress and return to play.
WHY DUAL-FORCE PLATFORMS?
Like single platforms, dual platforms can be used to assess performance in double-leg tests, and strength and power asymmetries in unilateral jump and isometric tests. Unlike single platforms, dual platforms also provide an additional level of intelligence on neuromuscular status by evaluating the force distribution between limbs during double-limb tests, revealing critical information on strength asymmetries and compensatory strategies.
ForceDecks can also measure performance and asymmetries in static measures of maximum strength including isometric mid-thigh pull (IMTP), posterior chain, or upper body tests.
SEE FORCEDECKS IN ACTION
Want to find our more about how ForceDecks technology could help improve the performance of your athletes?
Book a free demo with one of our product specialists.